It is our pleasure to present our first annual scholarship. We hope this scholarship helps to empower students in pursuit of higher education and to give a little back to our community. As an educational resource for those who are interested in understanding the complexities of cryptocurrency, we understand now more than ever the value of a strong education for the future of our society. We are dedicated to giving back to those who are interested in pursuing deeper knowledge of finance and economic studies and that is the cryptocurrency scholarship focus, which asks applicants to take a deeper look at any Coin or Token of their interest and explain its potential impact on the world.
Scholarship Award Amount: $1500
Eligibility of Participants
To qualify for the ReliableCoin.com Scholarship you must be either 1. a graduating high school student in good academic standing with an offer of acceptance from an accredited institution of higher education or a current student enrolled in an accredited university.
All About ReliableCoin.com
Here at ReliableCoin.com we are dedicated to educating the world about the viability of various blockchain based cryptocurrency technologies. The world of cryptocurrency and block chain technologies continues to advance at a torrid pace and many are left without a firm understanding of the role this technology may play in the future, but they have heard that it has enormous potential. In such an information vacuum we believe it is of the utmost importance to educate the general public about the viability, reliability and security of various cryptocurrency altcoins and tokens using proof of stake, scrypt, proof of work and a variety of complex algorithms for security. Our site consists of completely free guides covering how beginners, investors and technology enthusiasts can better understand fully some of the now thousands of blockchain based currencies, most of which have been created in just the past few years. With the rise in volume and increase in velocity of new ICOs, we’ve produced guides on popular actions people may find themselves taking over the next few years like how to buy ethereum. In addition we continuously cover topics of interest to the growing consumers of cryptocurrency assets, including cryptocurrency mining and finding the most reliable place to exchange bitcoin locally where to store your cryptocurrency online or finding the best bitcoin mining, litecoin mining or ethereum mining solution or just using a simple hardware wallet.
- Please write a 1500-2000 word essay about any cryptocurrency coin or token of your interest. Please explain how you believe the specific currency of your choice will impact the world and the people that use, own, store or exchange the coin/token. Please also comment on how it either solves a unique need that hasn’t been solved or improves upon an existing solution.
- Please also submit proof of future or continued enrollment at the time of your application.
- Please also be advised that we will retain the rights to share your submission publicly as explained in our policy below.
Submit Your Application
Complete the following form: ReliableCoin.com Economic & Finance Principles Scholarship
The form must include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- School you are attending / will be attending
- Uploaded Evidence of Continuous Enrollment or Acceptance into an accredited school.
- Uploaded Submission Essay Link (see below)
- Uploaded Submission Video Link (see below)
- Your submission essay will need to be shared as a Google Doc shareable link, other document forms or links will not be accepted.
- Please share your uploaded video by including it in the form as a link. You should upload your finalized video to YouTube and generate a shareable link. You may keep your video private and you may unlist or delist the video so it is not visible to the general public, but the shareable link must be open to viewing and must exist and be shareable only until the winner is announced.
- When you apply for this scholarship, you agree to give ReliableCoin.com the express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- When you apply for this scholarship, you agree to give ReliableCoin.com the express consent to re-publish your submission essay.
The last day applicants will be accepted for the scholarship is May 1, 2018. The winner of the scholarship will be announced May 14, 2018 on this page and applicants will be notified of the winner via email.
- The winner of the ReliableCoin.com CryptoCurrency Altcoins & Token Impact Scholarship will be chosen by the team at ReliableCoin.com based solely on the submission essay and the submission video contents and their quality.
- Any questions about the scholarship can be addressed directly with staff and administration.
- Scholarship receipients may elect to receive funds through a variety of means, including but not limited to Bitcoin, Litecoin with Paypal, Ethereum, Direct Deposit, or Certified Check. Our scholarship should be applied directly to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the academic year.
- This scholarship is available annually.